LOCATION: Your school premises in Wiltshire or neighbouring County
Supporting Learning in the Outdoors
Woodland Adventurers works with schools, pre-schools and nurseries in establishing amazing outdoor learning spaces.
We work with teaching staff and children to create exciting new concepts and designs that ensure a sense of ownership and achievement for all. We are used to achieving functional outdoor spaces within budgets. Example areas include mud kitchens, camp fire areas, den building zones, temporary rain shelters, atmospheric shelters, permanent rain shelters, amphitheatres and more.
If you would like to learn more then please get in touch through our contact page.
Process of change
The steps towards deciding what you want from your outdoor space, to making it happen within your budget and timescales, and ensuring it becomes an effective learning space.
- Determine objectives for space
- Determine constraints such as budgeting and timescales
- Involve the children, staff and other interested parties
- Explore available ideas and options
- Prioritise ideas
- Funding and budget management
- Layout design
- Cost management
- Project management and implementation
- Involve the children (ownership)
- Coaching re how to use space
- Open the space and start using
- Review and adapt as necessary